Altitude Industries LLC

Altitude Industries LLC
Visit the New Altitude Industries webpage for overland gear trailers and rooftop tents!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Paint

Spring finally has come to the Rockies and it was warm enough this weekend to paint. The wind was too strong, so I tented the garage with plastic drop clothes, switched off the circuit breaker to the garage, and ran an extension cord into the house to run the compressor and a fan. I just left the garage door open and with a respirator, it worked no problems. I didn't have any lights set up so it was a little tough to see what I was doing so I missed a few spots. I'll have to go back and touch them up. Now its time for finally assembly and then wiring and lights, gas struts for the lid, and bike rack attachments. The end is in sight! I hope to finish soon since we have a trip to Moab planned in a few weeks.

No comments: