Altitude Industries LLC

Altitude Industries LLC
Visit the New Altitude Industries webpage for overland gear trailers and rooftop tents!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fire Extinguisher



Today I added something I hope I will never use. The fire extinguisher seems to fit nicely up front with the fuel cans. Its a tall commercial type cylinder so this was about the only place I could find to mount it. It sits on the angle bracket that butts up against the tub. Then I just added 4 eye bolts and used some old bike rack rubber straps along with some carribeaners. It is held solidly in place, but is quickly accessible.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fire extinguishers are the most important fire equipment we could have at home. It is very important then to take care of them and have them in good shape to be available in the moment we may need them.

Fire Extinguishers Nevada

Sophie Grace said...

Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? instastalker