Altitude Industries LLC

Altitude Industries LLC
Visit the New Altitude Industries webpage for overland gear trailers and rooftop tents!

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Altitude Industries becomes iKamper Dealer!

I no longer own this M416 trailer.... I have since built a few others, and most recently launched a new rooftop tent, trailer, and overland gear business.  I hope you will come check it out:  www.altitude-industries.com.    Located in Evergreen, CO just outside Denver.    We are an authorized iKamper Dealer and carry in stock the 4-person hardshell rooftop tent, the Skycamp!  1 minute setup and tons of unique features!  Mount it on your trailer or overland rig!

Here is a look at the skycamp on my personal trailer setup (my most recent build, not the m416 on this blog)

Happy overlanding and trailer building!




No comments: