Altitude Industries LLC

Altitude Industries LLC
Visit the New Altitude Industries webpage for overland gear trailers and rooftop tents!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Lifted Tow Rig

My jeep has been built up since the completion of my trailer.  So, my final planned ride height of both rigs matches perfectly.  I have 6" lift and 37" tires on the jeep and the spring over and 33's on the trailer match perfectly.   I have an aftermarket Expedition One Bumper with a custom hitch welded into the bumper, which raises it about 4-6 inches from the stock location (which was a dropped hitch under the bumper).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going into the airforce, looking to buy a new unlimited JK Rubicon. Not as high oh a suspension but still the same kind of set up, i love your jeep, as a matter of fact, it's the background on my phone, front left tire on the drivers side is resting on a large boulderish rock, tires are covered in orange dust from where you were, and the rest of the tires are on the ground, as they should be. I also like the colour, but I'm buying black. And I also really dig the roof rack. my email is jeffhittel@gmail.com

I'd like to talk to you about some of what you did if that's alright.